Sugar Bottom Scramble Results – Sunday August 25th, 2013
View Results at USA Cycling and Justin Torner’s Photos.
- Kids race will be on the novice loop, 305.
- The Juniors race will only consist of the Prologue lap (south side plus 105 to shelter); they will not race the north side trails with the Cat 3 racers. This is approximately 5.5 miles.
- Yes, the categories that are riding 104 will also ride 104X.
- Yes, all categories will cross the gravel road and ride 105 back to the shelter at the end of the Prologue lap.
- Yes, the course is kinda tough, but not terribly so.
- Yes, you’ll be glad you did it.
(Check hotline 319-626-1160 for race cancellation due to weather.)